Exits and expectations: why disappointed franchisees leave
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bates, Timothy, 1998. "Survival patterns among newcomers to franchising," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 113-130, March.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Bates, Timothy, 1990. "Entrepreneur Human Capital Inputs and Small Business Longevity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(4), pages 551-559, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard S. Brown, 2017. "Franchisor market power and control rights in franchise systems: the case of Major League Baseball versus the Los Angeles Dodgers," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-21, March.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:4:p:756-771 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, Robert L., 2013. "Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2153-2162.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1419-:d:107916 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:11:p:1534-1542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.