Dynamics in consumer response to product unavailability: do stock-out reactions signal response to permanent assortment reductions?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- CAMPO, Katia & GIJSBRECHTS, Els & NISOL, Patricia, 2000. "Dynamics in consumer response to product unavailability: Do stock-out reactions signal response to permanent assortment reductions?," Working Papers 2000024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fitzsimons, Gavan J, 2000. " Consumer Response to Stockouts," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 249-266, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:1:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-011-0021-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandar Grubor & Nikola Milićević & Nenad Djokic, 2016. "The Effect of Inventory Level on Product Availability and Sale," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(2), pages 221-233.
- Liberopoulos, George & Tsikis, Isidoros & Delikouras, Stefanos, 2010. "Backorder penalty cost coefficient "b": What could it be?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 166-178, January.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:3:p:352-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhatnagar, Amit & Syam, Siddhartha S., 2014. "Allocating a hybrid retailer's assortment across retail stores: Bricks-and-mortar vs online," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1293-1302.
- Hübner, Alexander & Kuhn, Heinrich & Kühn, Sandro, 2016. "An efficient algorithm for capacitated assortment planning with stochastic demand and substitution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 505-520.
- Sloot, L.M. & Verhoef, P.C. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2002. "The impact of brand and category characteristics on consumer stock-out reactions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-106-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hübner, Alexander & Schaal, Kai, 2017. "An integrated assortment and shelf-space optimization model with demand substitution and space-elasticity effects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 302-316.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:3:p:282-291 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:8:p:834-843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.