The structures and processes of learning. A case study
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. R. H. Jones, 1997. "Transaction Costs and the Theory of the Firm: The Scope and Limitations of the New Institutional Approach," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 9-25.
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1992. "Towards a Dynamic Theory of Transactions," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 281-99, December.
- DeBresson, Chris & Amesse, Fernand, 1991. "Networks of innovators :A review and introduction to the issue," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 363-379, October.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1994. "Visible and Invisible Governance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 323-26, May.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Bell, Martin & Albu, Michael, 1999. "Knowledge Systems and Technological Dynamism in Industrial Clusters in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1715-1734, September.
- George B.Richardson, 1995. "The Theory of the Market Economy," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1487-1496.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:55:y:2002:i:7:p:571-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.