Background music pleasure and store evaluation: intensity effects and psychological mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holbrook, Morris B & Schindler, Robert M, 1989. " Some Exploratory Findings on the Development of Musical Tastes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 119-124, June.
- Macinnis, Deborah J & Park, C Whan, 1991. " The Differential Role of Characteristics of Music on High- and Low-Involvement Consumers' Processing of Ads," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 161-173, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippa Ward & Barry Davies & Dion Kooijman, 2007. "Olfaction and the retail environment: examining the influence of ambient scent," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 1(4), pages 295-316, December.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:3:p:94-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Mattiacci & Riccardo Resciniti, 2015. "A ciascuno la sua musica. l’effetto della notorietà della musica di sottofondo sul comportamento d’acquisto nei punti vendita," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 15-34.
- Chao-Hung Wang & Li-Chang Hsu & Shyh-Rong Fang, 2009. "Constructing a relationship-based brand equity model," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 3(3), pages 275-292, September.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- Beverland, Michael & Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Morrison, Michael & Terziovski, Mile, 2006. "In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 982-989, September.
- Garlin, Francine V. & Owen, Katherine, 2006. "Setting the tone with the tune: A meta-analytic review of the effects of background music in retail settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 755-764, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:54:y:2001:i:2:p:107-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .