A Systematic Approach to Tourism Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esteban-Marquillas, J. M., 1972. "I. A reinterpretation of shift-share analysis," Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 249-255, October.
- Yasin, Mahmoud, 1996. "Entrepreneurial effectiveness and achievement in Arab culture : New evidence to rekindle interest in an old predictor," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 69-77, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity of Italian Tourist Destinations: A Quantitative Estimation based on Data Envelopment Analysis and the Malmquist Method," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-096/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cracolici, M. Francesca & Nijkamp, Peter, 2005. "Attractiveness and Effectiveness of Competing Tourist Areas: A Study on Italian Provinces," Serie Research Memoranda 0009, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Francesca Cracolici & Piet Rietveld & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Assessment of Tourist Competitiveness by analysing Destination Efficiency," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-097/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dr. Riadh Ben Jelili , Dr. Adel Abdel-Azim Ebrahim, "undated". "Tourism in Arab South Mediterranean Countries: The Competitiveness Challenge," API-Working Paper Series 1006, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:48:y:2000:i:2:p:147-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .