Adoption of a service innovation in the business market: An empirical test of supply-side variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853, March.
- Stoneman, P & Ireland, N J, 1983. "The Role of Supply Factors in the Diffusion of New Process Technology," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369a), pages 66-78, Supplemen.
- Rao, Vithala R. & McLaughlin, Edward W., 1988. "Modeling the Decision to Add New Products by Channel Intermediaries," Working Papers 178699, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thakur, Ramendra & Hale, Dena, 2013. "Service innovation: A comparative study of U.S. and Indian service firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1108-1123.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-014-9484-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoffmann, Antje & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2005. "Service provider - customer interactions: Key to success of innovative services," Working Papers 30, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Jonathan Peillex & Loredana Ureche-Rangau, 2016. "Identifying the Determinants of the Decision to Create Socially Responsible Funds: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 101-117, June.
- van Everdingen, Y.M. & Wierenga, B., 2001. "Intra-Firm Adoption Decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-21-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Wang, Qiang & Zhao, Xiande & Voss, Chris, 2016. "Customer orientation and innovation: A comparative study of manufacturing and service firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 221-230.
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- Narasimhaiah Gorla & Ananth Chiravuri & Ravi Chinta, 0. "Business-to-business e-commerce adoption: An empirical investigation of business factors," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Paluch, Stefanie & Wünderlich, Nancy V., 2016. "Contrasting risk perceptions of technology-based service innovations in inter-organizational settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2424-2431.
- Sandra Rothenberger, 2015. "Fairness through Transparency: The Influence of Price Transparency on Consumer Perceptions of Price Fairness," Working Papers CEB 15-008, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Van Lancker, Jonas & Mondelaers, Koen & Wauters, Erwin & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2016. "The Organizational Innovation System: A systemic framework for radical innovation at the organizational level," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 52, pages 40-50.
- Cho, Yoon C., 2011. "Analyzing online customer dissatisfaction toward perishable goods," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1245-1250.
- Sana Akbar Khan, 2017. "Consumer Innovation Adoption Stages and Determinants," Working Papers 03, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Arnoud Muizer & Richard Kerste, 2002. "Effective knowledge transfer to SMEs," Scales Research Reports B200202, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Lucia-Palacios, Laura & Bordonaba-Juste, Victoria & Polo-Redondo, Yolanda & Grünhagen, Marko, 2014. "Technological opportunism effects on IT adoption, intra-firm diffusion and performance: Evidence from the U.S. and Spain," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1178-1188.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-015-9616-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Traore, Namatie & Rose, Antoine, 2003. "Determinants of biotechnology utilization by the Canadian industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1719-1735, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:41:y:1998:i:2:p:161-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.