Organizational Psychographics and Innovativeness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varabyova, Yauheniya & Blankart, Carl Rudolf & Greer, Ann Lennarson & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2017. "The determinants of medical technology adoption in different decisional systems: A systematic literature review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 230-242.
- van Everdingen, Yvonne M. & Bamossy, Gary J., 2000. "Marketing of a Financial Innovation Commercial Use of the Euro by European Companies Prior to Mandatory Adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 123-133, May.
- B. Vandecasteele & M. Geuens, 2008. "Motivated Consumer Innovativeness: Concept and Measurement," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/532, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Schillewaert, Niels, 2002. "Organizational innovation adoption: a multi-level framework of determinants and opportunities for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-176, February.
- Verhallen, T.M.M. & Frambach, R.T. & Prabhu, J.C., 1998. "Strategy based segmentation of industrial markets," Other publications TiSEM 0ab50030-7566-4501-904b-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:7:y:1980:i:1:p:24-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.