Subordinates' responses to cultural adaptation by Japanese expatriate managers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J Stewart Black & Lyman W Porter, 1991. "Managerial Behaviors and Job Performance: A Successful Manager in Los Angeles May Not Succeed in Hong Kong," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 99-113, March.
- Raymond Cattell, 1947. "Confirmation and clarification of primary personality factors," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 12(3), pages 197-220, September.
- J Stewart Black & Mark Mendenhall, 1991. "The U-Curve Adjustment Hypothesis Revisited: A Review and Theoretical Framework," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(2), pages 225-247, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shay, Jeffrey P. & Tracey, J. Bruce, 2009. "Expatriate adjustment and effectiveness: The mediating role of managerial practices," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 401-412, December.
- Norasingh, Xaysomphet & Machikita, Tomohiro & Ueki, Yasushi, 2015. "South-South technology transfer to Laos through face-to-face contacts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1420-1425.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:32:y:1995:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.