Expatriate adjustment and effectiveness: The mediating role of managerial practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J Stewart Black, 1988. "Work Role Transitions: A Study of American Expatriate Managers in Japan," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(2), pages 277-294, June.
- Thomas, David C. & Toyne, Brian, 1995. "Subordinates' responses to cultural adaptation by Japanese expatriate managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Jeffrey P Shay & Sally A Baack, 2004. "Expatriate assignment, adjustment and effectiveness: an empirical examination of the big picture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(3), pages 216-232, May.
- Hal B Gregersen & Julie M Hite & J Stewart Black, 1996. "Expatriate Performance Appraisal in U.S. Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 711-738, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bader, Benjamin & Schuster, Tassilo, 2015. "Expatriate Social Networks in Terrorism-Endangered Countries: An Empirical Analysis in Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 63-77.
- Bader, Benjamin & Berg, Nicola, 2013. "An Empirical Investigation of Terrorism-induced Stress on Expatriate Attitudes and Performance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 163-175.
More about this item
KeywordsExpatriate adjustment Expatriate effectiveness Managerial practices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:15:y:2009:i:4:p:401-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .