Large traders, hidden arbitrage, and complete markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesca Cornelli & David Goldreich, 2003. "Bookbuilding: How Informative Is the Order Book?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1415-1443, 08.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 1994. "Derivative Security Markets, Market Manipulation, and Option Pricing Theory," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 241-261, June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- LeBaron, B., 1996.
"Technical Trading Rule Profitability and Foreing Exchange Intervention,"
9445r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- LeBaron, Blake, 1999. "Technical trading rule profitability and foreign exchange intervention," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 125-143, October.
- Blake LeBaron, 1996. "Technical Trading Rule Profitability and Foreign Exchange Intervention," NBER Working Papers 5505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blake LeBaron, 1994. "Technical Trading Rule Profitability and Foreign Exchange Intervention," International Finance 9411002, EconWPA.
- Blake LeBaron, . "Technical Trading Rule Profitability and Foreign Exchange Intervention," Working papers _002, University of Wisconsin - Madison.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 1992. "Market Manipulation, Bubbles, Corners, and Short Squeezes," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 311-336, September.
- RØdiger Frey, 1998. "Perfect option hedging for a large trader," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 115-141.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 1999. "In Honor of the Nobel Laureates Robert C. Merton and Myron S. Scholes: A Partial Differential Equation That Changed the World," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 229-248, Fall.
- Rüdiger Frey & Alexander Stremme, 1997. "Market Volatility and Feedback Effects from Dynamic Hedging," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 351-374.
- Domenico Cuoco & Jaksa Cvitanic, .
"Optimal Consumption Choices for a "Large" Investor,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
04-96, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Cuoco, Domenico & Cvitanic, Jaksa, 1998. "Optimal consumption choices for a 'large' investor," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 401-436, March.
- Domenico Cuoco & Jaksa Cvitanic, . "Optimal Consumption Choices for a "Large" Investor," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 4-96, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Carr, Peter P & Jarrow, Robert A, 1990. "The Stop-Loss Start-Gain Paradox and Option Valuation: A New Decomposition into Intrinsic and Time Value," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 469-92.
- Protter, Philip, 2001. "A partial introduction to financial asset pricing theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 169-203, February.
- E. Platen & M. Schweizer, 1997.
"On Feedback Effects from Hedging Derivatives,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1997,83, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:29:y:2005:i:11:p:2803-2820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.