Large traders, hidden arbitrage, and complete markets
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jarrow, Robert A., 1992. "Market Manipulation, Bubbles, Corners, and Short Squeezes," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 311-336, September.
- Blake LeBaron, 1994.
"Technical Trading Rule Profitability and Foreign Exchange Intervention,"
- LeBaron, Blake, 1999. "Technical trading rule profitability and foreign exchange intervention," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 125-143, October.
- Blake LeBaron, 1996. "Technical Trading Rule Profitability and Foreign Exchange Intervention," NBER Working Papers 5505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- LeBaron, B., 1996. "Technical Trading Rule Profitability and Foreing Exchange Intervention," Working papers 9445r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Blake LeBaron, . "Technical Trading Rule Profitability and Foreign Exchange Intervention," Working papers _002, University of Wisconsin - Madison.
- Rüdiger Frey & Alexander Stremme, 1997. "Market Volatility and Feedback Effects from Dynamic Hedging," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 351-374.
- Domenico Cuoco & Jaksa Cvitanic, .
"Optimal Consumption Choices for a "Large" Investor,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
04-96, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Cuoco, Domenico & Cvitanic, Jaksa, 1998. "Optimal consumption choices for a 'large' investor," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 401-436, March.
- Domenico Cuoco & Jaksa Cvitanic, . "Optimal Consumption Choices for a "Large" Investor," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 4-96, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Protter, Philip, 2001. "A partial introduction to financial asset pricing theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 169-203, February.
- Carr, Peter P & Jarrow, Robert A, 1990. "The Stop-Loss Start-Gain Paradox and Option Valuation: A New Decomposition into Intrinsic and Time Value," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 469-92.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 1994. "Derivative Security Markets, Market Manipulation, and Option Pricing Theory," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 241-261, June.
- E. Platen & M. Schweizer, 1997.
"On Feedback Effects from Hedging Derivatives,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1997,83, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 1999. "In Honor of the Nobel Laureates Robert C. Merton and Myron S. Scholes: A Partial Differential Equation That Changed the World," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 229-248, Fall.
- RØdiger Frey, 1998. "Perfect option hedging for a large trader," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 115-141.
- Francesca Cornelli & David Goldreich, 2003. "Bookbuilding: How Informative Is the Order Book?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1415-1443, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:29:y:2005:i:11:p:2803-2820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.