Optimal Consumption Choices for a "Large" Investor
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cuoco, Domenico & Cvitanic, Jaksa, 1998. "Optimal consumption choices for a 'large' investor," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 401-436, March.
- Domenico Cuoco & Jaksa Cvitanic, "undated". "Optimal Consumption Choices for a "Large" Investor," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 4-96, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sundaresan, Mahadevan, 1984. " Consumption and Equilibrium Interest Rates in Stochastic Production Economies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 77-92, March.
- Brennan, M. J., 1971. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Divergent Borrowing and Lending Rates," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 1197-1205, December.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2008.
"Market Manipulation, Bubbles, Corners, and Short Squeezes,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 6, pages 105-130
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert A., 1992. "Market Manipulation, Bubbles, Corners, and Short Squeezes," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 311-336, September.
- Hua He & Neil D. Pearson, 1991.
"Consumption and Portfolio Policies With Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: the Finite-Dimensional Case,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 1-10.
- He, Hua & Pearson, Neil D., 1991. "Consumption and portfolio policies with incomplete markets and short-sale constraints: The infinite dimensional case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 259-304, August.
- Hua He and Neil D. Pearson., 1989. "Consumption and Portfolio Policies with Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: The Infinite Dimensional Case," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-191, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hua He and Neil D. Pearson., 1989. "Consumption and Portfolio Policies with Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: The Finite Dimensional Case," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-189, University of California at Berkeley.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- He, Hua & Pages, Henri F, 1993. "Labor Income, Borrowing Constraints, and Equilibrium Asset Prices," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 663-696, October.
- Duffie, Darrel & Lions, Pierre-Louis, 1992. "PDE solutions of stochastic differential utility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 577-606.
- Frey, Rüdiger, 1996. "The Pricing and Hedging of Options in Finitely Elastic Markets," Discussion Paper Serie B 372, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Duffie, Darrell & Epstein, Larry G, 1992. "Stochastic Differential Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 353-394, March.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2008.
"Derivative Security Markets, Market Manipulation, and Option Pricing Theory,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 7, pages 131-151
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert A., 1994. "Derivative Security Markets, Market Manipulation, and Option Pricing Theory," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 241-261, June.
- Duffie, Darrell & Epstein, Larry G, 1992. "Asset Pricing with Stochastic Differential Utility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(3), pages 411-436.
- Cuoco, Domenico, 1997. "Optimal Consumption and Equilibrium Prices with Portfolio Constraints and Stochastic Income," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 33-73, January.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1991. "A variational problem arising in financial economics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 465-487.
- Black, Fischer, 1972. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Restricted Borrowing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 444-455, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vathana Ly Vath & Mohamed Mnif & Huyên Pham, 2007. "A model of optimal portfolio selection under liquidity risk and price impact," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 51-90, January.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1995. "What Can Explain the Apparent Lack of International Consumption Risk Sharing?," NBER Working Papers 5203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Villena, Marcelo J. & Reus, Lorenzo, 2016. "On the strategic behavior of large investors: A mean-variance portfolio approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 679-688.
- Jouini, Elyes, 2001.
"Arbitrage and control problems in finance: A presentation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 167-183, April.
- Elyès Jouini, 2001. "Arbitrage and Control Problems in Finance. Presentation," Post-Print halshs-00167152, HAL.
- Suhan Altay & Katia Colaneri & Zehra Eksi, 2017. "Portfolio optimization for a large investor controlling market sentiment under partial information," Papers 1706.03567, arXiv.org.
- Haluk Yener, 2015.
"Maximizing survival, growth and goal reaching under borrowing constraints,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 2053-2065, December.
- Haluk Yener, 2012. "Maximising Survival, Growth, and Goal Reaching Under Borrowing Constraints," Papers 1209.6385, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:86:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00186-017-0589-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2011. "Market equilibrium with heterogeneous behavioural and classical investors' preferences," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2011-09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Ruimeng Hu, 2018. "Asymptotic Optimal Portfolio in Fast Mean-reverting Stochastic Environments," Papers 1803.07720, arXiv.org.
- Anne Eyraud-Loisel, 2013. "Quadratic hedging in an incomplete market derived by an influent informed investor," Post-Print hal-00450949, HAL.
- Umut Çetin & L. C. G. Rogers, 2007. "Modeling Liquidity Effects In Discrete Time," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 15-29.
- Jarrow, Robert & Protter, Philip, 2005. "Large traders, hidden arbitrage, and complete markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 2803-2820, November.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Ruimeng Hu, 2017. "Optimal Portfolio under Fast Mean-reverting Fractional Stochastic Environment," Papers 1706.03139, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Company, Rafael & Jódar, Lucas & Pintos, José-Ramón, 2012. "A consistent stable numerical scheme for a nonlinear option pricing model in illiquid markets," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(10), pages 1972-1985.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5590 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ji, Shaolin & Peng, Shige, 2008. "Terminal perturbation method for the backward approach to continuous time mean-variance portfolio selection," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(6), pages 952-967, June.
- Cadenillas, Abel & Cvitanic, Jaksa & Zapatero, Fernando, 2007. "Optimal risk-sharing with effort and project choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 403-440, March.
- Anne Eyraud-Loisel, 2011. "Option Hedging By An Influent Informed Investor," Post-Print hal-00450948, HAL.
- Kyoung Jin Choi & Hyeng Keun Koo & Do Young Kwak, 2004. "Optimal Stopping of Active Portfolio Management," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 93-126, May.
- Michael Gallmeyer & Duane Seppi, "undated". "Derivative Security Induced Price Manipulation," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E41, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Kraft, Holger & Kühn, Christoph, 2011. "Large traders and illiquid options: Hedging vs. manipulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1898-1915.
- Branko Urosevic, 2001. "Moral hazard and dynamics of insider ownership stakes," Economics Working Papers 787, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2004.
- Mnif, Mohammed & Pham, Huyên, 2001. "Stochastic optimization under constraints," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 149-180, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennfi:04-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.