Implications of superhero metaphors for the issue of banking powers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kane, Edward J, 1996.
"Reducing Taxpayer Exposure to Loss from Innovations in Bank Risk Management,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 980-985, November.
- Edward J. Kane, 1996. "Reducing taxpayer exposure to loss from innovations in bank risk management," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 980-985.
- Kane, Edward J, 1984.
" Technological and Regulatory Forces in the Developing Fusion of Financial-Services Competition,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 759-772, July.
- Edward J. Kane, 1984. "Technological and Regulatory Forces in the Developing Fusion of Financial-Services Competition," NBER Working Papers 1320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McShane, Michael K. & Cox, Larry A. & Butler, Richard J., 2010. "Regulatory competition and forbearance: Evidence from the life insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 522-532, March.
- Asimakopoulos, Ioannis & Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P., 2013.
"Revisiting the merger and acquisition performance of European banks,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 237-249.
- Asimakopoulos, Ioannis & Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P., 2009. "Revisiting the merger and acquisition performance of European banks," MPRA Paper 31994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Asimakopoulos & Panayiotis Athanasoglou,, 2009. "Revisiting the Merger and Acquisition Performance of European Banks," Working Papers 100, Bank of Greece.
- Fatma Cebenoyan & A. Sinan Cebenoyan & Elizabeth S. Cooperman, 2003. "Regulatory Regimes and Takeovers of U.S. Thrifts," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 303, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Bruce G. Carruthers & Naomi R. Lamoreaux, 2016. "Regulatory Races: The Effects of Jurisdictional Competition on Regulatory Standards," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(1), pages 52-97, March.
- Nedelchev, Miroslav, 2010.
"Корпоративно Управление На Финансови Групи (Спазвай И Обяснявай)
[Corporate Governance of Financial Groups (Comply and Explain)]," MPRA Paper 52249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berger, Allen N. & Demsetz, Rebecca S. & Strahan, Philip E., 1999.
"The consolidation of the financial services industry: Causes, consequences, and implications for the future,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 135-194, February.
- Allen N. Berger & Rebecca Demsetz & Philip E. Strahan, 1998. "The consolidation of the financial services industry: causes, consequences, and implications for the future," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carow, Kenneth A., 2001. "Citicorp-Travelers Group merger: Challenging barriers between banking and insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1553-1571, August.
- Carow, Kenneth A. & Heron, Randall A., 2002. "Capital market reactions to the passage of the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 465-485.
- Anthony M. Santomero & David L. Eckles, 2000. "The determinants of success in the new financial services environment: now that firms can do everything, what should they do and why should regulators care?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 11-23.
- Anthony M Santomero & David L. Eckles, 2000. "The Determinants Of Success In the New Financial Services Environment: Now That Firms Can Do Everything, What Should They Do And Why Should Regulators Care?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-32, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:23:y:1999:i:2-4:p:663-673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.