Pricing American interest rate claims with humped volatility models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Anlong & Ritchken, Peter & Sankarasubramanian, L, 1995. " Lattice Models for Pricing American Interest Rate Claims," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 719-737, June.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Sin, Chor-Yiu & White, Halbert, 1996. "Information criteria for selecting possibly misspecified parametric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 207-225.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian, 1995. "Volatility Structures Of Forward Rates And The Dynamics Of The Term Structure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 55-72.
- Amin, Kaushik I. & Morton, Andrew J., 1994. "Implied volatility functions in arbitrage-free term structure models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 141-180, April.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1993. "One-Factor Interest-Rate Models and the Valuation of Interest-Rate Derivative Securities," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 235-254, June.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Leippold & Liuren Wu, 2002. "Design and Estimation of Quadratic Term Structure Models," Finance 0207014, EconWPA.
- Frank de Jong & Joost Driessen & Antoon Pelsser, 2004. "On the Information in the Interest Rate Term Structure and Option Prices," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 99-127, August.
- Driessen, Joost & Klaassen, Pieter & Melenberg, Bertrand, 2003.
"The Performance of Multi-Factor Term Structure Models for Pricing and Hedging Caps and Swaptions,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 635-672, September.
- Driessen, J.J.A.G. & Klaassen, P. & Melenberg, B., 2000. "The Performance of Multi-Factor Term Structure Models for Pricing and Hedging Caps and Swaptions," Discussion Paper 2000-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong To, 2004. "Estimating the Volatility Structure of an Arbitrage-Free Interest Rate Model Via the Futures Markets," Finance 0409003, EconWPA.
- Peter Ritchken & Iyuan Chuang, 2000. "Interest rate option pricing with volatility humps," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 237-262, October.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Strunk Hansen, Charlotte, 2000. "Implied Volatility of Interest Rate Options: An Empirical Investigation of the Market Model," Finance Working Papers 00-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Yunbi An & Wulin Suo, 2008. "The compatibility of one‐factor market models in caps and swaptions markets: Evidence from their dynamic hedging performance," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 109-130, February.
- Frank De Jong & Joost Driessen & Antoon Pelsser, 2001. "Libor Market Models versus Swap Market Models for Pricing Interest Rate Derivatives: An Empirical Analysis," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 5(3), pages 201-237.
- Mireille Bossy & Rajna Gibson & Francois-Serge Lhabitant & Nathalie Pistre & Denis Talay, 2006. "Model misspecification analysis for bond options and Markovian hedging strategies," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 109-135, September.
- Bueno-Guerrero, Alberto & Moreno, Manuel & Navas, Javier F., 2016. "The stochastic string model as a unifying theory of the term structure of interest rates," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 217-237.
- Jury Falini, 2009. "Pricing caps with HJM models: the benefits of humped volatility," Department of Economics University of Siena 563, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Mercurio, F. & Moraleda, J. M., 2000. "An analytically tractable interest rate model with humped volatility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 205-214, January.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Securities Lending Strategies, Valuation of Term Loans using Option Theory," Papers 1609.01274, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Anders B. Trolle & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2009. "A General Stochastic Volatility Model for the Pricing of Interest Rate Derivatives," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(5), pages 2007-2057, May.
- Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong Tô, 2006. "The Multifactor Nature of the Volatility of Futures Markets," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 163-183, May.
- Falini, Jury, 2010. "Pricing caps with HJM models: The benefits of humped volatility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1358-1367, December.
- Fabio Mercurio & Juan Moraleda, 2001. "A family of humped volatility models," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 93-116.
- I.-Doun Kuo, 2011. "Pricing and hedging volatility smile under multifactor interest rate models," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 83-104, January.
- Massimo Costabile & Ivar Massabó & Emilio Russo, 2013. "A Path-Independent Humped Volatility Model for Option Pricing," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 191-210, July.
- Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong To, 2005. "The Multifactor Nature of the Volatility of the Eurodollar Futures Market," Research Paper Series 150, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:21:y:1997:i:8:p:1131-1157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .