The Penn Square Bank failure : Effect on commercial bank security returns -- a note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grzegorz Hałaj & Christoffer Kok, 2013.
"Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 157-186, June.
- Kok, Christoffer & Hałaj, Grzegorz, 2013. "Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks," Working Paper Series 1506, European Central Bank.
- De Bandt, Olivier & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000. "Systemic risk: A survey," Working Paper Series 0035, European Central Bank.
- Kolari, James & Glennon, Dennis & Shin, Hwan & Caputo, Michele, 2002. "Predicting large US commercial bank failures," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 361-387.
- Henry, Jérôme & Kok, Christoffer & Amzallag, Adrien & Baudino, Patrizia & Cabral, Inês & Grodzicki, Maciej & Gross, Marco & Halaj, Grzegorz & Kolb, Markus & Leber, Miha & Pancaro, Cosimo & Sydow, Matt, 2013. "A macro stress testing framework for assessing systemic risks in the banking sector," Occasional Paper Series 152, European Central Bank.
- Dumontaux, Nicolas & Pop, Adrian, 2013. "Understanding the market reaction to shockwaves: Evidence from the failure of Lehman Brothers," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 269-286.
- Dumontaux, N. & Pop, A., 2013. "Contagion Effects in the Aftermath of Lehman’s Collapse: Evidence from the US Financial Services Industry," Working papers 427, Banque de France.
- Gerald D. Gay & Stephen G. Timme & Kenneth Yung, 1991. "Bank Failure And Contagion Effects: Evidence From Hong Kong," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 14(2), pages 153-165, June.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D. & Whyte, Ann Marie, 2005. "Contagion effects of the world's largest bankruptcy: the case of WorldCom," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 48-64, February.
- John S. Jordan, 1997. "Insiders' assessments of the stock market's pricing of New England banks," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 3-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:12:y:1988:i:1:p:141-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.