The relationship between supervisor and workers -- The case of professional baseball in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takao Kato, Larry W. Taylor, 1994. "The Timing of Promotion to Top Management in the U.S. and Japan: A Duration Analysis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_121, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ohtake Fumio & Ohkusa Yasushi, 1994. "Testing the Matching Hypothesis: The Case of Professional Baseball in Japan with Comparisons to the United States," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 204-219, June.
- Chapman, Kenneth S & Southwick, Lawrence, Jr, 1991. "Testing the Matching Hypothesis: The Case of Major-League Baseball," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1352-1360, December.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- Moulton, Brent R & Randolph, William C, 1989. "Alternative Tests of the Error Components Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 685-693, May.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Lehmann, Erik & Warning, Susanne & Frick, Bernd, 2001. "Shirking or mismatch? Coach-team separation in German professional soccer," Discussion Papers, Series I 313, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2002. "Never change a winning team: An analysis of hazard rates in the NBA," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 03/2002, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:8:y:1996:i:4:p:475-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.