Testing the Matching Hypothesis: The Case of Professional Baseball in Japan with Comparisons to the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Ito, Takatoshi, 1989.
"On the consistency of short-run and long-run exchange rate expectations,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 487-510, December.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Takatoshi Ito, 1988. "On the Consistency of Short-run and Long-run Exchange Rate Expectations," NBER Working Papers 2577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akihiko Kawaura & Sumner J. La Croix, 2007.
"The Designated Hitter Rule and Team Defensive Strategy in Japan's Professional Baseball Leagues,"
Journal of Sports Economics,
, vol. 8(5), pages 491-504, October.
- Akihiko Kawaura & Sumner J. La Croix, 2005. "The Designated Hitter Rule and Team Defensive Strategy in Japan's Professional Baseball Leagues," Economics Study Area Working Papers 80, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Akihiko Kawaura & Sumner J La Croix, 2006. "The Designated Hitter Rule and Team Defensive Strategy in Japan’s Professional Baseball Leagues," Working Papers 200607, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Göke Stefan & Prinz Joachim & Weimar Daniel, 2014. "Diamonds are Forever: Job-Matching and Career Success of Young Workers," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(4), pages 450-473, August.
- Ohkusa, Yasushi & Ohtake, Fumio, 1996. "The relationship between supervisor and workers -- The case of professional baseball in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 475-488, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:8:y:1994:i:2:p:204-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .