The recent behavior of Japanese imports: A disaggregated analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Corker, 1989. "External Adjustment and the Strong Yen: Recent Japanese Experience," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(2), pages 464-493, June.
- Peter A. Petri, 1991. "Market Structure, Comparative Advantage, and Japanese Trade under the Strong Yen," NBER Chapters,in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 51-84 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
- Ueda, Kazuo, 1983. "Trade Balance Adjustment with Imported Intermediate Goods: The Japanese Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 618-625, November.
- Guy Meredith, 1993. "Revisiting Japan's External Adjustment Since 1985," IMF Working Papers 93/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S., 1985. "Income and price effects in foreign trade," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1041-1105 Elsevier.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 1991. "How Open is Japan?," NBER Chapters,in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 9-50 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.