The recent behavior of Japanese imports: A disaggregated analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ueda, Kazuo, 1983. "Trade Balance Adjustment with Imported Intermediate Goods: The Japanese Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 618-625, November.
- Guy M Meredith, 1993. "Revisiting Japan's External Adjustment Since 1985," IMF Working Papers 93/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S., 1985. "Income and price effects in foreign trade," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1041-1105 Elsevier.
- Robert Corker, 1989. "External Adjustment and the Strong Yen: Recent Japanese Experience," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(2), pages 464-493, June.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 1991. "How Open is Japan?," NBER Chapters,in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 9-50 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter A. Petri, 1991. "Market Structure, Comparative Advantage, and Japanese Trade under the Strong Yen," NBER Chapters,in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 51-84 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howard J. Wall, 2002.
"Has Japan been left out in the cold by regional integration?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 25-36.
- Wall, Howard-J, 2002. "Has Japan Been Left Out in the Cold by Regional Integration?," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 20(2), pages 117-134, April.
- Byron Gangnes & Craig Parsons, 2004. "Have U.S.-Japan Trade Agreements Made a Difference?," Working Papers 08-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Craig R. Parsons & Anh Thu Nguyen, 2009. "Import variety and productivity in Japan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1947-1959.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:12:y:2007:i:4:p:548-566 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Ssekabira Ntege & C. Harmse, 2003. "Are Prices Sticky Downwards? The Effect Of Trade Liberalisation On South Africa'S Wine Industry," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(4), pages 729-761, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:8:y:1996:i:4:p:443-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.