Returns to Japanese investors from US investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley & Samuelson, Paul A, 1977.
"Comparative Advantage, Trade, and Payments in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 823-839, December.
- R. Dornbusch & S. Fischer & P. A. Samuelson, 1976. "Comparative Advantage, Trade and Payments in a Ricardian Model With a Continuum of Goods," Working papers 178, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Masson, Paul R. & Kremers, Jeroen & Horne, Jocelyn, 1994.
"Net foreign assets and international adjustment: The United States, Japan and Germany,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 27-40, February.
- Jocelyn Horne & Paul R Masson & Jeroen J. M. Kremers, 1993. "Net Foreign Assets and International Adjustment; The United States, Japan, and Germany," IMF Working Papers 93/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Glen, Jack & Jorion, Philippe, 1993. " Currency Hedging for International Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1865-1886, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephanie E. Curcuru & Charles P. Thomas, 2014.
"The Return on U.S. Direct Investment at Home and Abroad,"
NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Wealth and Financial Intermediation and Their Links to the Real Economy, pages 205-230
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephanie E. Curcuru & Charles P. Thomas, 2012. "The return on U.S. direct investment at home and abroad," International Finance Discussion Papers 1057, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jansen, Pieter W., 2006. "Low inflation, a high net savings surplus and institutional restrictions keep the Japanese long-term interest rate low," Serie Research Memoranda 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:8:y:1996:i:3:p:229-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .