Consumer confidence and economic stagnation in Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1993. "What role does consumer sentiment play in the U.S. macroeconomy?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 32-44.
- Kawamoto, Takuji, 2005. "What Do the Purified Solow Residuals Tell Us about Japan's Lost Decade?," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 23(1), pages 113-148, February.
- Hansen, Gary D., 1985.
"Indivisible labor and the business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 309-327, November.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Papers 165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 1999. "Aggregate returns to scale: why measurement is imprecise," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 19-28.
- Harrison, Sharon G & Weder, Mark, 2002.
"Did Sunspot Forces Cause the Great Depression?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Harrison, Sharon G., 2001. "Indeterminacy with capital utilization and sector-specific externalities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 355-360, September.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Sturzenegger, Federico, 1998. "Crazy Explanations of International Business Cycles," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 111-33, February.
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2002.
"Data Appendix to The 1990s in Japan: A Lost Decade,"
hayashi02, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1996.
"Returns to scale in U.S. production: estimates and implications,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
546, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G, 1997. "Returns to Scale in U.S. Production: Estimates and Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 249-83, April.
- Chauvet, Marcelle & Guo, Jang-Ting, 2003. "Sunspots, Animal Spirits, And Economic Fluctuations," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 140-169, February.
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2004.
"The 1990s in Japan: a lost decade,"
in: The Economics of an Ageing Population, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sharon G. Harrison, 2005. "Do Sunspots Reflect Consumer Confidence? An Empirical Investigation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 55-73, Winter.
- Matsusaka, John G & Sbordone, Argia M, 1995.
"Consumer Confidence and Economic Fluctuations,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 296-318, April.
- Harrison, Sharon G. & Weder, Mark, 2002. "Did sunspot cause the Great Depression?," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,35, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kamada, Koichiro & Masuda, Kazuto, 2001.
"Effects of Measurement Error on the Output Gap in Japan,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(2), pages 109-154, May.
- Koichiro Kamada & Kazuto Masuda, 2000. "Effects of Measurement Error on the Output Gap in Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series Research and Statistics D, Bank of Japan.
- Wen, Yi, 1998. "Capacity Utilization under Increasing Returns to Scale," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 7-36, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:19:y:2007:i:3:p:338-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.