Effects of Measurement Error on the Output Gap in Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Koichiro Kamada & Kazuto Masuda, 2000. "Effects of Measurement Error on the Output Gap in Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series Research and Statistics D, Bank of Japan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hirose, Yasuo & Kamada, Koichiro, 2003. "A New Technique for Simultaneous Estimation of Potential Output and the Phillips Curve," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 21(2), pages 93-112, August.
- Takashi Kozu & Yoshiko Sato & Masakazu Inada, 2003. "Demographic Changes in Japan and their Macroeconomic Effects," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 04-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Yasuo Hirose & Koichiro Kamada, 2001. "A New Technique for Simultaneous Estimation of the Output Gap and Phillips Curve," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series Research and Statistics D, Bank of Japan.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Hara, Naoko & Hirose, Yasuo & Teranishi, Yuki, 2005.
"The Japanese Economic Model (JEM),"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 23(2), pages 61-142, May.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Naoko Hara & Yasuo Hirose & Yuki Teranishi, 2004. "The Japanese Economic Model: JEM," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 04-E-3, Bank of Japan.
- Yuki Teranishi & Ippei Fujiwara & Naoko Hara, 2004. "The Japanese Economic Model: JEM," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 723, Econometric Society.
- Masao Tsuri, 2005. "Discretionary deficit and its effects on Japanese economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(19), pages 2239-2249.
- Colombo, Emilio & Onnis, Luisanna & Tirelli, Patrizio, 2016.
"Shadow economies at times of banking crises: Empirics and theory,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 180-190.
- Emilio Colombo & Luisanna Onnis & Patrizio Tirelli, 2013. "Shadow economies at times of banking crises: empirics and theory," Working Papers 234, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Se-Jik Kim, 2003. "Macro Effects of Corporate Restructuring in Japan," IMF Working Papers 03/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Kamada, Koichiro, 2005.
"Real-time estimation of the output gap in Japan and its usefulness for inflation forecasting and policymaking,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 309-332, December.
- Kamada, Koichiro, 2004. "Real-Time Estimation of the Output Gap in Japan and its Usefulness for Inflation Forecasting and Policymaking," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Iichiro Uesugi & Guy M. Yamashiro, 2004. "How Trade Credit Differs from Loans: Evidence from Japanese Trading Companies," Discussion papers 04028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kameda, Keigo, 2014. "What causes changes in the effects of fiscal policy? A case study of Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 14-31.
- Research and Statistics Department, 2003. "The Output Gap and the Potential Growth Rate:Issues and Applications as an Indicator for the Pressure on Price Change," Bank of Japan Research Papers 2003-05-09, Bank of Japan.
- Hideo Hayakawa & Hiroshi Ugai, 2001. "Why did prices in Japan hardly decline during the 1997-98 recession?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Empirical studies of structural changes and inflation, volume 3, pages 139-173 Bank for International Settlements.
- Yasuo Hirose & Koichiro Kamada, 2002. "Time-Varying NAIRU and Potential Growth in Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series Research and Statistics D, Bank of Japan.
- SHINADA Naoki, 2011. "Quality of Labor, Capital, and Productivity Growth in Japan: Effects of employee age, seniority, and capital vintage," Discussion papers 11036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Koichiro Kamada & Naohisa Hirakata, 2002. "Import Penetration and Consumer Prices," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series Research and Statistics D, Bank of Japan.
- Matsubayashi, Yoichi, 2006. "Structural and cyclical movements of the current account in Japan: An alternative measure," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 545-567, December.
- Nadenichek, Jon, 2007. "Consumer confidence and economic stagnation in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 338-346, August.
- Ichiro Muto, 2009.
"Estimating A New Keynesian Phillips Curve With A Corrected Measure Of Real Marginal Cost: Evidence In Japan,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 667-684, October.
- Muto, Ichiro, 2007. "Estimating a New Keynesian Phillips Curve with a Corrected Measure of Real Marginal Cost: Evidence in Japan," MPRA Paper 4662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuki Teranishi, 2003. "Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates and Ex Ante Positive Inflation: A Cost Analysis," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 03-E-8, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:19:y:2001:i:2:p:109-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.