Complaining about noncompliance with the minimum wage law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 2006. "On the employment effect of noncompliance with the minimum wage law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 557-564, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2005:i:4:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2012. "A theory of compliance with minimum wage legislation," MPRA Paper 39499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2004:i:9:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yaniv, Gideon, 1998. "Phobic disorder, psychotherapy, and risk-taking: an economic perspective," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-243, April.
- Asongu Simplice & Jellal Mohamed, 2014.
"A Theory of Compliance with Minimum Wage Law,"
14/008, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Simplice Anutechia Asongu & Mohamed Jellal, 2014. "A Theory of Compliance with Minimum Wage Law," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 14_020, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2014.
- Asongu, Simplice & Jellal, Mohamed, 2014. "A theory of compliance with minimum wage law," MPRA Paper 57335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicole Coomer & Walter Wessels, 2013. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Covered Teenage Employment," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 253-280, September.
- Yang-Ming Chang & Bhavneet Walia, 2007. "Wage discrimination and partial compliance with the minimum wage law," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(4), pages 1-7.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2007:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:14:y:1994:i:3:p:351-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.