Combining forecasts: A philosophical basis and some current issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamstra, Mark & Kennedy, Peter, 1998. "Combining qualitative forecasts using logit," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 83-93, March.
- Guo, Zhenhai & Zhao, Jing & Zhang, Wenyu & Wang, Jianzhou, 2011. "A corrected hybrid approach for wind speed prediction in Hexi Corridor of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1668-1679.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Morwitz, Vicki G. & Kumar, V., 2000. "Sales forecasts for existing consumer products and services: Do purchase intentions contribute to accuracy?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 383-397.
- Kornbluth, J. S. H., 1997. "Identifying feasible orderings for performance appraisal," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-334, June.
- Budescu, David V. & Rantilla, Adrian K. & Yu, Hsiu-Ting & Karelitz, Tzur M., 2003. "The effects of asymmetry among advisors on the aggregation of their opinions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 178-194, January.
- Timmermann, Allan, 2006.
Handbook of Economic Forecasting,
- Timmermann, Allan G, 2005. "Forecast Combinations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Aiolfi & Carlos Capistrán & Allan Timmermann, 2010. "Forecast Combinations," Working Papers 2010-04, Banco de México.
- Marco Aiolfi & Carlos Capistrán & Allan Timmermann, 2010. "Forecast Combinations," CREATES Research Papers 2010-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kolb, R. A. & Stekler, H. O., 1996. "Is there a consensus among financial forecasters?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 455-464, December.
- Keunkwan Ryu & Kuo-yuan Liang, 1992. "Relationship of Forecast Encompassing to Composite Forecasts with Simulations and an Application," UCLA Economics Working Papers 668, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stephen Lee & Peter Byrne, 1999. "Some implications of the lack of a consensus view of UK property's future risk and return," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 257-270, January.
- Mayr, Johannes, 2010. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Aggregates," Munich Dissertations in Economics 11140, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Elvira Haezendonck & Julien van den Broeck & Tim Jans, 2011. "Analysing the lobby-effect of port competitiveness’ determinants: a stochastic frontier approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 113-123, October.
- Karine Bouthevillain & Alexandre Mathis, 1995. "Prévisions : mesures, erreurs et principaux résultats," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 285(1), pages 89-100.
- Domenico J. Marchetti & Giuseppe Parigi, 1998. "Energy Consumption, Survey Data and the Prediction of Industrial Production in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 342, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Karine Bouthevillain, 1993. "La prévision macro-économique : précision relative et consensus," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 108(2), pages 97-126.
- Steffen Henzel & Johannes Mayr, 2009. "The Virtues of VAR Forecast Pooling – A DSGE Model Based Monte Carlo Study," ifo Working Paper Series 65, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Tavana, M. & Kennedy, D. T. & Joglekar, P., 1996. "A group decision support framework for consensus ranking of technical manager candidates," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 523-538, October.
- Annaert, Jan & van den Broeck, Julien & Vander Vennet, Rudi, 2003. "Determinants of mutual fund underperformance: A Bayesian stochastic frontier approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 617-632, December.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Morwitz, Vicki G. & Kumar, V., 2000. "Sales Forecasts for Existing Consumer Products and Services: Do Purchase Intentions Contribute to Accuracy?," MPRA Paper 81689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:201-212 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:5:y:1989:i:4:p:605-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.