Combining forecasts: A philosophical basis and some current issues
No abstract is available for this item.
- Kamstra, Mark & Kennedy, Peter, 1998.
"Combining qualitative forecasts using logit,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 83-93, March.
- Kamastra, M & Kennedy, P, 1996. "Combining Qualitative Forecasts Using Logit," Discussion Papers dp96-08, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Kornbluth, J. S. H., 1997. "Identifying feasible orderings for performance appraisal," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-334, June.
- Timmermann, Allan, 2006. "Forecast Combinations," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Timmermann, Allan G, 2005. "Forecast Combinations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Aiolfi & Carlos Capistrán & Allan Timmermann, 2010. "Forecast Combinations," Working Papers 2010-04, Banco de México.
- Marco Aiolfi & Carlos Capistrán & Allan Timmermann, 2010. "Forecast Combinations," CREATES Research Papers 2010-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kolb, R. A. & Stekler, H. O., 1996. "Is there a consensus among financial forecasters?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 455-464, December.
- Keunkwan Ryu & Kuo-yuan Liang, 1992. "Relationship of Forecast Encompassing to Composite Forecasts with Simulations and an Application," UCLA Economics Working Papers 668, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Elvira Haezendonck & Julien van den Broeck & Tim Jans, 2011. "Analysing the lobby-effect of port competitiveness’ determinants: a stochastic frontier approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 113-123, October.
- Karine Bouthevillain & Alexandre Mathis, 1995. "Prévisions : mesures, erreurs et principaux résultats," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 285(1), pages 89-100.
- Domenico J. Marchetti & Giuseppe Parigi, 1998. "Energy Consumption, Survey Data and the Prediction of Industrial Production in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 342, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guo, Zhenhai & Zhao, Jing & Zhang, Wenyu & Wang, Jianzhou, 2011. "A corrected hybrid approach for wind speed prediction in Hexi Corridor of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1668-1679.
- Mayr, Johannes, 2010. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Aggregates," Munich Dissertations in Economics 11140, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Steffen Henzel & Johannes Mayr, 2009. "The Virtues of VAR Forecast Pooling – A DSGE Model Based Monte Carlo Study," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 65, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Morwitz, Vicki G. & Kumar, V., 2000. "Sales forecasts for existing consumer products and services: Do purchase intentions contribute to accuracy?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 383-397.
- Budescu, David V. & Rantilla, Adrian K. & Yu, Hsiu-Ting & Karelitz, Tzur M., 2003. "The effects of asymmetry among advisors on the aggregation of their opinions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 178-194, January.
- Karine Bouthevillain, 1993. "La prévision macro-économique : précision relative et consensus," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 108(2), pages 97-126.
- Tavana, M. & Kennedy, D. T. & Joglekar, P., 1996. "A group decision support framework for consensus ranking of technical manager candidates," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 523-538, October.
- Annaert, Jan & van den Broeck, Julien & Vander Vennet, Rudi, 2003. "Determinants of mutual fund underperformance: A Bayesian stochastic frontier approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 617-632, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:5:y:1989:i:4:p:605-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed