Stable seasonal pattern models for forecast revision: A comparative study
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sang Hoon Chang & David E. Fyffe, 1971. "Estimation of Forecast Errors for Seasonal-Style-Goods Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages 89-96, October.
- Victor M. Guerrero & J. Alan Elizondo, 1997. "Forecasting a Cumulative Variable Using Its Partially Accumulated Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(6), pages 879-889, June.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1992. "Error measures for generalizing about forecasting methods: Empirical comparisons," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-80, June.
- de Alba, Enrique & Mendoza, Manuel, 2001. "Forecasting an Accumulated Series Based on Partial Accumulation: A Bayesian Method for Short Series with Seasonal Patterns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(1), pages 95-102, January.
- Oliver, Robert M, 1987. "Bayesian Forecasting with Stable Seasonal Patterns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 77-85, January.
- Chen, Rong & Fomby, Thomas B, 1999. "Forecasting with Stable Seasonal Pattern Models with an Application to Hawaiian Tourism Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 497-504, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:22:y:2006:i:4:p:799-818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.