Stable seasonal pattern models for forecast revision: A comparative study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor M. Guerrero & J. Alan Elizondo, 1997. "Forecasting a Cumulative Variable Using Its Partially Accumulated Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(6), pages 879-889, June.
- Chen, Rong & Fomby, Thomas B, 1999. "Forecasting with Stable Seasonal Pattern Models with an Application to Hawaiian Tourism Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 497-504, October.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1992. "Error measures for generalizing about forecasting methods: Empirical comparisons," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-80, June.
- de Alba, Enrique & Mendoza, Manuel, 2001. "Forecasting an Accumulated Series Based on Partial Accumulation: A Bayesian Method for Short Series with Seasonal Patterns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(1), pages 95-102, January.
- Sang Hoon Chang & David E. Fyffe, 1971. "Estimation of Forecast Errors for Seasonal-Style-Goods Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages B89-B96, October.
- Oliver, Robert M, 1987. "Bayesian Forecasting with Stable Seasonal Patterns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 77-85, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:22:y:2006:i:4:p:799-818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.