A nonlinear forecasts combination method based on Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert L. Winkler, 1981. "Combining Probability Distributions from Dependent Information Sources," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 479-488, April.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1992. "Error measures for generalizing about forecasting methods: Empirical comparisons," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-80, June.
- Aksu, Celal & Gunter, Sevket I., 1992. "An empirical analysis of the accuracy of SA, OLS, ERLS and NRLS combination forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 27-43, June.
- Gunter, Sevket I., 1992. "Nonnegativity restricted least squares combinations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 45-59, June.
- Clemen, Robert T., 1989. "Combining forecasts: A review and annotated bibliography," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 559-583.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:14:y:1998:i:3:p:367-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.