A nonlinear forecasts combination method based on Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gunter, Sevket I., 1992. "Nonnegativity restricted least squares combinations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 45-59, June.
- Aksu, Celal & Gunter, Sevket I., 1992. "An empirical analysis of the accuracy of SA, OLS, ERLS and NRLS combination forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 27-43, June.
- Robert L. Winkler, 1981. "Combining Probability Distributions from Dependent Information Sources," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 479-488, April.
- Clemen, Robert T., 1989. "Combining forecasts: A review and annotated bibliography," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 559-583.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1992. "Error measures for generalizing about forecasting methods: Empirical comparisons," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-80, June.