Comparing forecasts of inflation using time distance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fred Furlong, 1989.
"Commodity prices and inflation,"
FRBSF Economic Letter,
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun16.
- Geoffrey M.B. Tootell, 1998. "Globalization and U.S. inflation," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 21-33.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Jeon, Yongil, 2003. "A time-distance criterion for evaluating forecasting models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 199-215.
- Charles Steindel, 1997. "Are there good alternatives to the CPI?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(Apr).
- Freeman, Donald G., 1998. "Do core inflation measures help forecast inflation?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 143-147, February.
- C. Alan Garner, 1995. "How useful are leading indicators of inflation?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-18.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:19:y:2003:i:3:p:339-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.