Comparing forecasts of inflation using time distance
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Freeman, Donald G., 1998. "Do core inflation measures help forecast inflation?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 143-147, February.
- Geoffrey M.B. Tootell, 1998. "Globalization and U.S. inflation," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 21-33.
- Fred Furlong & Robert Ingenito, 1996.
"Commodity prices and inflation,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 27-47.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Jeon, Yongil, 2003. "A time-distance criterion for evaluating forecasting models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 199-215.
- C. Alan Garner, 1995. "How useful are leading indicators of inflation?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-18.
- Charles Steindel, 1997. "Are there good alternatives to the CPI?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(Apr).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:19:y:2003:i:3:p:339-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.