A bayesian analysis of the use of pooled coefficients in a structural regional economic model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George I. Treyz & Dan S. Rickman & Gang Shao, 1991. "The REMI Economic-Demographic Forecasting and Simulation Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 221-253, December.
- LeSage, James P. & Magura, Michael, 1988. "A Regional Payroll Forecasting Model That Uses Bayesian Shrinkage Techniques for Data Pooling," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 18(1).
- Zellner, Arnold, 1985. "Bayesian Econometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 253-269, March.
- Zellner, Arnold & Hong, Chansik, 1989.
"Forecasting international growth rates using Bayesian shrinkage and other procedures,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 183-202, January.
- Zellner, A. & Hong, C., 1988. "Forecasting International Growth Rates Using Bayesian Shrinkage And Other Procedures," Papers m8802, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- LeSage, James P. & Magura, Michael, 1991. "Using interindustry input-output relations as a Bayesian prior in employment forecasting models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 231-238, August.
- Zaman, A., 1984. "Avoiding model selection by the use of shrinkage techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 73-85.
- Pagan, A R & Shannon, J H, 1987. "How Reliable Are ORAN I Conclusions?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 63(180), pages 33-45, March.
- Lesage, James P & Magura, Michael, 1990. "Using Bayesian Techniques for Data Pooling in Regional Payroll Forecasting," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 127-135, January.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Jones, Rich & Whalley, John, 1989. "A Canadian regional general equilibrium model and some applications," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 368-404, May.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Vinod, H D, 1992. "The Sensitivity Analysis of Applied General Equilibrium Models: Completely Randomized Factorial Sampling Designs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 357-362, May.
- Jenkinson, T J, 1986. "Testing Neo-Classical Theories of Labour Demand: An Application of Cointegration Techniques," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 241-251, August.
- Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio, et al, 1987. "Macroeconomic Forecasting Using Pooled International Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 53-67, January.
- K Moghadam & K P Ballard, 1988. "Small area modeling of the industrial sector (SAMIS): an integrated econometric - interindustry approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(5), pages 655-668, May.
- Glennon, Dennis & Lane, Julia & Johnson, Stanley, 1987. "Regional econometric models that reflect labor market relations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 299-312.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:11:y:1995:i:3:p:477-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .