Testing Neo-Classical Theories of Labour Demand: An Application of Cointegration Techniques
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Checchi, 1992. "Capital controls and distribution of income: Empirical evidence for Great Britain Japan and Australia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(3), pages 558-587, September.
- Rickman, Dan S., 1995. "A bayesian analysis of the use of pooled coefficients in a structural regional economic model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 477-490, September.
- D. Hallam & F. Machado & G. Rapsomanikis, 1992. "Co-Integration Analysis And The Determinants Of Land Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 28-37.
- Shafik, Nemat, 1990. "Modeling investment behavior in developing countries : an application to Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 452, The World Bank.
- Pål Boug, 1999. "The Demand for Labour and the Lucas Critique. Evidence from Norwegian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 256, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Avni Onder Hanedar & Elmas Yaldiz & Ozgul Bilici & Onur Akkaya, 2006. "Long Run Profit Maximization in the Turkish Manufacturing Sector," Discussion Paper Series 06/02, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2006.
- Robert A. Amano, "undated".
"Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand,"
Staff Working Papers
95-3, Bank of Canada.
- Robert A. Amano, 1995. "Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand," Macroeconomics 9505001, EconWPA.
- Önder Hanedar & Elmas Yaldýz & Özgül Bilici & Onur Akkaya, 2006. "Long Run Profit Maximization in Turkish Manufacturing Sector," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 239-248 Izmir University of Economics.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Shafik, Nemat, 1990. "Does devaluation hurt private investment? The Indonesian case," Policy Research Working Paper Series 418, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:48:y:1986:i:3:p:241-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.