Selectively hedging the US dollar with foreign exchange futures contracts
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 14 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1996. "The Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 647-668, June.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Resnick, Bruce G., 1997. "International equity investment with selective hedging strategies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 21-42, April.
- Craig S. Hakkio, 1992. "Is purchasing power parity a useful guide to the dollar?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 37-51.
- Morey, Matthew R. & Simpson, Marc W., 2001. "To hedge or not to hedge: the performance of simple strategies for hedging foreign exchange risk," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 213-223, April.
- Klaassen, F.J.G.M., 1999. "Purchasing Power Parity : Evidence from a New Test," Discussion Paper 1999-09, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:14:y:2004:i:1:p:75-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.