Liquidity and the turn-of-the-month effect: evidence from Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ziemba, William T., 1994. "World wide security market regularities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 198-229, April.
- Cadsby, Charles Bram & Ratner, Mitchell, 1992. "Turn-of-month and pre-holiday effects on stock returns: Some international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 497-509, June.
- Barone, E., 1990. "The italian stock market : Efficiency and calendar anomalies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 483-510, August.
- Seppi, Duane J, 1990. " Equilibrium Block Trading and Asymmetric Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 73-94, March.
- Josef Lakonishok, Seymour Smidt, 1988. "Are Seasonal Anomalies Real? A Ninety-Year Perspective," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(4), pages 403-425.
- Geoffrey Booth, G. & Kallunki, Juha-Pekka & Lin, Ji-Chai & Martikainen, Teppo, 2000. "Internalization and stock price clustering: Finnish evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 737-751, October.
- Ariel, Robert A., 1987. "A monthly effect in stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 161-174, March.
- Ziemba, William T., 1991. "Japanese security market regularities : Monthly, turn-of-the-month and year, holiday and golden week effects," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 119-146, September.
- Heinkel, Robert & Kraus, Alan, 1988. "Measuring Event Impacts in Thinly Traded Stocks," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 71-88, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2014. "New evidence on turn-of-the-month effects," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 92-108.
- Jalonen, Einari & Vähämaa, Sami & Äijö, Janne, 2010. "Turn-of-the-month and intramonth effects in government bond markets: Is there a role for macroeconomic news?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 75-81, January.
- Maher, Daniela & Parikh, Anokhi, 2013. "The turn of the month effect in India: A case of large institutional trading pattern as a source of higher liquidity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 57-69.
- Kayacetin, Volkan & Lekpek, Senad, 2016. "Turn-of-the-month effect: New evidence from an emerging stock market," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 142-157.
- Ramona Dumitriu & Razvan Stefanescu, 2013. "Tom Effects During Quiet And Turbulent Times," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 131-148.
- Jonathan Wiley & Leonard Zumpano, 2009. "Institutional Investment and the Turn-of-the-Month Effect: Evidence from REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 180-201, August.
- Camilleri, Silvio John, 2008. "Month-Related Seasonality of Stock Price Volatility: Evidence from the Malta Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 62493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:busres:v:11:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40685-017-0060-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:11:y:2001:i:2:p:137-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin .