Measuring Event Impacts in Thinly Traded Stocks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Bartholdy & Dennis Olson & Paula Peare, 2007.
"Conducting Event Studies on a Small Stock Exchange,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 227-252.
- Bartholdy, Jan & Olson, Dennis & Peare, Paula, 2006. "Conducting event studies on a small stock exchange," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2006-03, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Olha Zadorozhna, 2012. "How much do the neighbors pay? Economic costs of international gas disputes," IEFE Working Papers 48, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Geoffrey Booth, G. & Ciner, Cetin, 1997. "International transmission on information in corn futures markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 175-187, October.
- Panagiotis Fotis & Michael Polemis & Nikolaos Zevgolis, 2011. "Robust Event Studies for Derogation from Suspension of Concentrations in Greece during the Period 1995–2008," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 67-89, March.
- Booth, G. Geoffrey & Kallunki, Juha-Pekka & Martikainen, Teppo, 2001. "Liquidity and the turn-of-the-month effect: evidence from Finland," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 137-146, June.
- Smimou, K. & Bector, C.R. & Jacoby, G., 2008. "Portfolio selection subject to experts' judgments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1036-1054, December.
- Bell, Peter N, 2010. "New methodology for event studies in Bonds," MPRA Paper 26694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido BOLLIGER & Manuel KAST, 2003. "Executive Compensation and Analyst Guidance: The Link between CEO Pay and Expectations Management," FAME Research Paper Series rp102, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Beer, Francisca Marie, 1997. "Estimation of risk on the Brussels Stock Exchange: Methodological issues and empirical results," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 83-94.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:23:y:1988:i:01:p:71-88_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.