Optimal non-proportional reinsurance control and stochastic differential games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Suijs, J.P.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Borm, P.E.M., 1996.
"Stochastic Cooperative Games in Insurance and Reinsurance,"
1996-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Borm, P.E.M., 1998. "Stochastic cooperative games in insurance and reinsurance," Other publications TiSEM 01f181bb-862a-4712-9204-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Suijs, Jeroen & De Waegenaere, Anja & Borm, Peter, 1998. "Stochastic cooperative games in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 209-228, July.
- repec:spr:compst:v:51:y:2000:i:1:p:1-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeng, Xudong, 2010. "Optimal reinsurance with a rescuing procedure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 397-405, April.
- Hipp, Christian & Taksar, Michael, 2010. "Optimal non-proportional reinsurance control," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 246-254, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:compst:v:75:y:2012:i:1:p:83-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Zhuo & Yin, G. & Wu, Fuke, 2013. "Optimal reinsurance strategies in regime-switching jump diffusion models: Stochastic differential game formulation and numerical methods," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 733-746.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:58-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiang Lin & Chunhong Zhang & Tak Siu, 2012. "Stochastic differential portfolio games for an insurer in a jump-diffusion risk process," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 75(1), pages 83-100, February.
- Luo, Shangzhen & Taksar, Michael, 2012. "Minimal cost of a Brownian risk without ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 685-693.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2016:i:3:p:87-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1144-1158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meng, Hui & Li, Shuanming & Jin, Zhuo, 2015. "A reinsurance game between two insurance companies with nonlinear risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 91-97.
- Dutang, Christophe & Albrecher, Hansjoerg & Loisel, Stéphane, 2013.
"Competition among non-life insurers under solvency constraints: A game-theoretic approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 231(3), pages 702-711.
- Christophe Dutang & Hansjoerg Albrecher & Stéphane Loisel, 2013. "Competition among non-life insurers under solvency constraints: A game-theoretic approach," Post-Print hal-00746245, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-proportional reinsurance HJB equation Ruin probability Stochastic control Stochastic differential game;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:48:y:2011:i:1:p:64-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.