Optimizing expected utility of dividend payments for a Brownian risk process and a peculiar nonlinear ODE
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asmussen, Soren & Taksar, Michael, 1997. "Controlled diffusion models for optimal dividend pay-out," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Gjessing, Håkon K. & Paulsen, Jostein, 1997. "Present value distributions with applications to ruin theory and stochastic equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 123-144, October.
- Albrecher, Hansjörg & Kainhofer, Reinhold & Tichy, Robert F., 2003. "Simulation methods in ruin models with non-linear dividend barriers," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 277-287.
- Siegl, Thomas & F. Tichy, Robert, 2000. "Ruin theory with risk proportional to the free reserve and securitization," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-73, February.
- Bjarne Hø jgaard & Michael Taksar, 1999. "Controlling Risk Exposure and Dividends Payout Schemes:Insurance Company Example," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 153-182.
- repec:spr:compst:v:51:y:2000:i:1:p:1-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulsen, Jostein, 1998. "Ruin theory with compounding assets -- a survey," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-16, May.
- Siegl, Thomas & Tichy, Robert F., 1999. "A process with stochastic claim frequency and a linear dividend barrier," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 51-65, March.
- Taksar, Michael I. & Zhou, Xun Yu, 1998. "Optimal risk and dividend control for a company with a debt liability," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 105-122, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:34:y:2004:i:2:p:193-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.