Optimal dividends and ALM under unhedgeable risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:compst:v:51:y:2000:i:1:p:1-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hubalek, Friedrich & Schachermayer, Walter, 2004. "Optimizing expected utility of dividend payments for a Brownian risk process and a peculiar nonlinear ODE," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 193-225, April.
- Asmussen, Soren & Taksar, Michael, 1997. "Controlled diffusion models for optimal dividend pay-out," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- Paulsen, Jostein & Gjessing, Hakon K., 1997. "Optimal choice of dividend barriers for a risk process with stochastic return on investments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 215-223, October.
- Bjarne Hø jgaard & Michael Taksar, 1999. "Controlling Risk Exposure and Dividends Payout Schemes:Insurance Company Example," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 153-182.
- Bjarne Højgaard & Michael Taksar, 2004. "Optimal dynamic portfolio selection for a corporation with controllable risk and dividend distribution policy," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 315-327.
- Thonhauser, Stefan & Albrecher, Hansjorg, 2007. "Dividend maximization under consideration of the time value of ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 163-184, July.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal dividends; ALM; Unhedgeable risk; Stochastic control theory; HJB equation;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:53:y:2013:i:3:p:515-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.