Optimal non-proportional reinsurance control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hipp, Christian & Vogt, Michael, 2003. "Optimal Dynamic XL Reinsurance," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 193-207, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jang, Bong-Gyu & Kim, Kyeong Tae, 2015. "Optimal reinsurance and asset allocation under regime switching," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 37-47.
- Zhang, Xin & Meng, Hui & Zeng, Yan, 2016. "Optimal investment and reinsurance strategies for insurers with generalized mean–variance premium principle and no-short selling," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 125-132.
- Zhou, Ming & Yuen, Kam C., 2012. "Optimal reinsurance and dividend for a diffusion model with capital injection: Variance premium principle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 198-207.
- Meng, Hui & Zhou, Ming & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2016. "Optimal reinsurance policies with two reinsurers in continuous time," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 182-195.
- Julie Thøgersen, 2016. "Optimal Premium as a Function of the Deductible: Customer Analysis and Portfolio Characteristics," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-19, November.
- Taksar, Michael & Zeng, Xudong, 2011. "Optimal non-proportional reinsurance control and stochastic differential games," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 64-71, January.
- Nabil Kazi-Tani, 2018. "Inf-Convolution of Choquet Integrals and Applications in Optimal Risk Transfer," Working Papers hal-01742629, HAL.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:85:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00186-016-0559-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRuin probabilities XL-reinsurance Controlled diffusions Cramer-Lundberg model Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equation Optimal investment control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:47:y:2010:i:2:p:246-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.