On optimal investment and subexponential claims
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaier, Johanna & Grandits, Peter, 2002. "Ruin probabilities in the presence of regularly varying tails and optimal investment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 211-217.
- Anna Frolova & Serguei Pergamenshchikov & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "In the insurance business risky investments are dangerous," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 227-235.
- Hipp, Christian & Plum, Michael, 2000. "Optimal investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 215-228.
- Hipp, Christian & Vogt, Michael, 2003. "Optimal Dynamic XL Reinsurance," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 193-207, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Hailiang & Zhang, Lihong, 2005. "Optimal investment for insurer with jump-diffusion risk process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 615-634, December.
- Henrik Hult & Filip Lindskog, 2011. "Ruin probabilities under general investments and heavy-tailed claims," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 243-265, June.
- Emms, P. & Haberman, S., 2007. "Asymptotic and numerical analysis of the optimal investment strategy for an insurer," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 113-134, January.
- Arash Fahim & Lingjiong Zhu, 2015. "Optimal Investment in a Dual Risk Model," Papers 1510.04924, arXiv.org.
- Jostein Paulsen, 2008. "Ruin models with investment income," Papers 0806.4125, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2008.
- Wei, Li, 2009. "Ruin probability in the presence of interest earnings and tax payments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 133-138, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:36:y:2005:i:1:p:25-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.