Asymptotic and numerical analysis of the optimal investment strategy for an insurer
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anna Frolova & Serguei Pergamenshchikov & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "In the insurance business risky investments are dangerous," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 227-235.
- Hipp, Christian & Plum, Michael, 2000. "Optimal investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, October.
- Browne, S., 1995. "Optimal Investment Policies for a Firm with a Random Risk Process: Exponential Utility and Minimizing the Probability of Ruin," Papers 95-08, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Gaier, Johanna & Grandits, Peter, 2002. "Ruin probabilities in the presence of regularly varying tails and optimal investment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 211-217, April.
- Schmidli, Hanspeter, 2005. "On optimal investment and subexponential claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 25-35, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:40:y:2007:i:1:p:113-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.