Asymptotic and numerical analysis of the optimal investment strategy for an insurer
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Browne, S., 1995. "Optimal Investment Policies for a Firm with a Random Risk Process: Exponential Utility and Minimizing the Probability of Ruin," Papers 95-08, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Anna Frolova & Serguei Pergamenshchikov & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "In the insurance business risky investments are dangerous," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 227-235.
- Schmidli, Hanspeter, 2005. "On optimal investment and subexponential claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 25-35, February.
- Hipp, Christian & Plum, Michael, 2000. "Optimal investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, October.
- Gaier, Johanna & Grandits, Peter, 2002. "Ruin probabilities in the presence of regularly varying tails and optimal investment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 211-217, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:40:y:2007:i:1:p:113-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.