Basket options valuation for a local volatility jump-diffusion model with the asymptotic expansion method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Guoping & Zheng, Harry, 2009. "Approximate basket options valuation for a jump-diffusion model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 188-194, October.
- Vanmaele, Michele & Deelstra, Griselda & Liinev, Jan, 2004. "Approximation of stop-loss premiums involving sums of lognormals by conditioning on two variables," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 343-367, October.
- Leif Andersen & Jesper Andreasen, 2000. "Jump-Diffusion Processes: Volatility Smile Fitting and Numerical Methods for Option Pricing," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 231-262, October.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Atsushi Kawai, 2003. "A new approximate swaption formula in the LIBOR market model: an asymptotic expansion approach," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 49-74.
- Levy, Edmond, 1992. "Pricing European average rate currency options," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 474-491, October.
- E. Benhamou & E. Gobet & M. Miri, 2009. "Smart expansion and fast calibration for jump diffusions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 563-589, September.
- Michèle Vanmaele & Griselda Deelstra & Jan Liinev, 2004. "Approximation of stop-loss premiums involving sums of lognormals by conditioning on two variables," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7604, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael Curran, 1994. "Valuing Asian and Portfolio Options by Conditioning on the Geometric Mean Price," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(12), pages 1705-1711, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2015. "An Approximation Formula for Basket Option Prices under Local Stochastic Volatility with Jumps: an Application to Commodity Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-973, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2014. "This paper proposes a unified method for precise estimates of the error bounds in asymptotic expansions of an option price and its Greeks (sensitivities) under a stochastic volatility model. More gene," CARF F-Series CARF-F-347, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Sep 2014.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2015. "An approximation formula for basket option prices under local stochastic volatility with jumps: an application to commodity markets," CARF F-Series CARF-F-361, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Aug 2015.
- Akihiko Takahashi, 2015. "Asymptotic Expansion Approach in Finance," CARF F-Series CARF-F-356, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Aug 2015.
- Stefano, Pagliarani & Pascucci, Andrea & Candia, Riga, 2011. "Expansion formulae for local Lévy models," MPRA Paper 34571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIM12 IM20 Basket options pricing Local volatility jump-diffusion model Forward PIDE Asymptotic expansion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:47:y:2010:i:3:p:415-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.