A new approximate swaption formula in the LIBOR market model: an asymptotic expansion approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2007. "An Asymptotic Expansion Approach to Currency Options with a Market Model of Interest Rates under Stochastic Volatility Processes of Spot Exchange Rates," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(1), pages 69-121, March.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara & Masashi Toda, 2009. "Computation in an Asymptotic Expansion Method," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-621, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi & Akira Yamazaki, 2010. "Pricing Swaptions under the Libor Market Model of Interest Rates with Local-Stochastic Volatility Models," CARF F-Series CARF-F-214, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Xu, Guoping & Zheng, Harry, 2010. "Basket options valuation for a local volatility jump-diffusion model with the asymptotic expansion method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 415-422, December.
- Akihiko Takahashi, 2015. "Asymptotic Expansion Approach in Finance," CARF F-Series CARF-F-356, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Aug 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsLibor Market Model; Swaptions; Asymptotic Expansion; Monte Carlo Simulation; Volatility Skews;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:10:y:2003:i:1:p:49-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .