Smart expansion and fast calibration for jump diffusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, June.
- Bouchard, Bruno & Elie, Romuald, 2008. "Discrete-time approximation of decoupled Forward-Backward SDE with jumps," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 53-75, January.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1994. " Implied Binomial Trees," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 771-818, July.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1994. "Implied Binomial Trees," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-232, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Gobet & Ali Suleiman, 2013. "New approximations in local volatility models," Post-Print hal-00523369, HAL.
- Gobet, Emmanuel & Miri, Mohammed, 2014. "Weak approximation of averaged diffusion processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 475-504.
- Elisa Alòs & Yan Yang, 2014. "A closed-form option pricing approximation formula for a fractional Heston model," Economics Working Papers 1446, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Julien Hok & Philip Ngare & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2018. "Expansion formulas for European quanto options in a local volatility FX-LIBOR model," Papers 1801.01205, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Elisa Alòs, 2012. "A decomposition formula for option prices in the Heston model and applications to option pricing approximation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 403-422, July.
- Jacquier, Antoine & Roome, Patrick, 2016.
"Large-maturity regimes of the Heston forward smile,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 126(4), pages 1087-1123.
- Antoine Jacquier & Patrick Roome, 2014. "Large-Maturity Regimes of the Heston Forward Smile," Papers 1410.7206, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Romain Bompis, 2017. "Weak approximations for arithmetic means of geometric Brownian motions and applications to Basket options," Working Papers hal-01502886, HAL.
- Cl'ement M'enass'e & Peter Tankov, 2015. "Asymptotic indifference pricing in exponential L\'evy models," Papers 1502.03359, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
More about this item
Keywordssmall jump frequency/size; small diffusion process; asymptotic expansion; Malliavin calculus; volatility skew and smile;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00200395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .