Smart expansion and fast calibration for jump diffusions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1994. " Implied Binomial Trees," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 771-818, July.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux & Nizar Touzi, 1999. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte Carlo methods in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 391-412.
- Bouchard, Bruno & Elie, Romuald, 2008. "Discrete-time approximation of decoupled Forward-Backward SDE with jumps," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 53-75, January.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, December.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1994. "Implied Binomial Trees," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-232, University of California at Berkeley.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:13:y:2009:i:4:p:563-589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.