Default risk, bankruptcy procedures and the market value of life insurance liabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Carole & Le Courtois, Olivier & Quittard-Pinon, Francois, 2005. "Market value of life insurance contracts under stochastic interest rates and default risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 499-516, June.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1994.
" Corporate Debt Value, Bond Covenants, and Optimal Capital Structure,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1213-1252, September.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1994. "Corporate Debt Value, Bond Covenants, and Optimal Capital Structure," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-233, University of California at Berkeley.
- Black, Fischer & Cox, John C, 1976. "Valuing Corporate Securities: Some Effects of Bond Indenture Provisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 351-367, May.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Eric Briys & François De Varenne, 1994. "Life Insurance in a Contingent Claim Framework: Pricing and Regulatory Implications," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 19(1), pages 53-72, June.
- Pascal Francois, 2004. "Capital Structure and Asset Prices: Some Effects of Bankruptcy Procedures," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(2), pages 387-412, April.
- Carole Bernard & Olivier Le Courtois & François Quittard-Pinon, 2005. "A Study of Mutual Insurance for Bank Deposits," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 30(2), pages 129-146, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindset Snorre, 2008. "Risk-Based Pre-Funding of Guaranty Funds in Life Insurance," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-10, March.
- Broeders, Dirk & Chen, An, 2010.
"Pension regulation and the market value of pension liabilities: A contingent claims analysis using Parisian options,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1201-1214, June.
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen, 2008. "Pension regulation and the market value of pension liabilities - a contingent claims analysis using Parisian options," DNB Working Papers 183, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Chen, An, 2008. "Loss analysis of a life insurance company applying discrete-time risk-minimizing hedging strategies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1035-1049, June.
- An Chen & Markus Pelger & Klaus Sandmann, 2013. "New performance-vested stock option schemes," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(8), pages 709-727, April.
- Broeders, Dirk & Chen, An & Koos, Birgit, 2011. "A utility-based comparison of pension funds and life insurance companies under regulatory constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-10, July.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:305:y:2017:i:c:p:330-347 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen & Birgit Koos, 2009. "An institutional evaluation of pension funds and life insurance companies," DNB Working Papers 227, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- An Chen & Xia Su, 2009. "Knightian uncertainty and insurance regulation decision," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 32(1), pages 13-33, May.
- Chen, An, 2008.
"Loss analysis of a life insurance company applying discrete-time risk-minimizing hedging strategies,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1035-1049, June.
- An Chen, 2005. "Loss Analysis of a Life Insurance Company Applying Discrete-time Risk-minimizing Hedging Strategies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse19_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:40:y:2007:i:2:p:231-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.