Bargaining with commitment, choice of techniques, and direct foreign investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2007.
"Technology, agglomeration, and regional competition for investment,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1149-1167, November.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2001. "Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-10, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2001.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2003. "Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-21, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2002. "Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment," NBER Working Papers 8862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Pil Choi & Marcel Thum, 2004.
"The Economics of Repeated Extortion,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(2), pages 203-223, Summer.
- Jay Pil Choi & Marcel Thum, 1998. "The Economics of Repeated Extortion," CESifo Working Paper Series 172, CESifo Group Munich.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Thum, Marcel, 2003. "The economics of repeated extortion," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/03, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ramin Dadasov & Oliver Lorz, 2013.
"Mode of International Investment and Endogenous Risk of Expropriation,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 974-983, November.
- Ramin Dadasov & Oliver Lorz, 2010. "Mode of International Investment and Endogenous Risk of Expropriation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201035, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ramin Dadasov & Oliver Lorz, 2011. "Mode of International Investment and Endogenous Risk of Expropriation," FIW Working Paper series 066, FIW.
- Raff, Horst, 2004.
"Preferential trade agreements and tax competition for foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2745-2763, December.
- Horst Raff, 2002. "Preferential Trade Agreements and Tax Competition for Foreign Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 763, CESifo Group Munich.
- Diergarten, Yorck & Krieger, Tim, 2015. "A note on large-scale land acquisitions, commitment problems and international law," Discussion Paper Series 2015-02, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2013.
"The Role of Country-of-Origin Characteristics for Foreign Direct Investment and Technical Cooperation in Post-Reform India,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 88-109.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2011. "The role of country-of-origin characteristics for foreign direct investment and technical cooperation in post-reform India," Kiel Working Papers 1708, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & K. Vadlamannati, 2011. "The Role of Country-of-origin Characteristics for Foreign Direct Investment and Technical Cooperation in Post-reform India," KOF Working papers 11-283, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011. "The Role of Country-of-origin Characteristics for Foreign Direct Investment and Technical Cooperation in Post-reform India," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 81, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2004.
"Gradualism In Tax Treaties With Irreversible Foreign Direct Investment,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(1), pages 113-139, February.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2000. "Gradualism in Tax Treaties with Irreversible Foreign Direct Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2000-3, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2002.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "Gradualism in Tax Treaties with Irreversible Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 019, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Yongjae & Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 1998. "Direct foreign investment and expropriation incentives: A mitigating role for match-specific capital," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 47-59.
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment, Labour Market Regulation and Self-Interested Governments," IZA Discussion Papers 793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Straub, Stephane, 2008.
"Opportunism, corruption and the multinational firm's mode of entry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 245-263, March.
- Stephane Straub, 2005. "Opportunism, Corruption and the Multinational Firm's Mode of Entry," ESE Discussion Papers 102, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Eckhard Janeba, 2000. "Tax Competition When Governments Lack Commitment: Excess Capacity as a Countervailing Threat," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1508-1519, December.
- Shah, Anwar & Slemrod, Joel, 1990. "Tax sensitivity of foreign direct investment : an empirical assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 434, The World Bank.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 2004. "Global corporations and local politics: income redistribution vs. FDI subsidies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 367-391, August.
- Leahy, Dermot & Montagna, Catia, 1999. "Unionisation and Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Al-Saadon, Yousef & Das, Satya P., 1996. "Host-country policy, transfer pricing and ownership distribution in international joint ventures: A theoretical analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 345-364, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:26:y:1989:i:1-2:p:77-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.