Nontraded goods, oil price increases and the current account
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jose De Gregorio & Holger C. Wolf, 1994.
"Terms of Trade, Productivity, and the Real Exchange Rate,"
NBER Working Papers
4807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose De Gregorio & Holger C. Wolf, 1994. "Terms of Trade, Productivity, and the Real Exchange Rate," Working Papers 94-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Schubert, Stefan F., 2014. "Dynamic Effects Of Oil Price Shocks And Their Impact On The Current Account," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 316-337, March.
- Schubert, Stefan Franz, 2009. "Dynamic Effects of Oil Price Shocks and their Impact on the Current Account," MPRA Paper 16738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Ho Tang, Edward Chi, 2013. "Commodity house prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 875-887.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Tang, Edward, 2013. "Commodity house prices," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 154, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2013. "Commodity house prices," MPRA Paper 49489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marion, Nancy Peregrim & Svensson, Lars E O, 1984. "World Equilibrium with Oil Price Increases: An Intertemporal Analysis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 86-102, March.
- Nancy Peregrim Marion & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983. "World Equilibrium with Oil Price Increases: An Intertemporal Analysis," NBER Working Papers 1074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nancy Peregrim Marion & Lars E. O. Svensson, 1984. "Adjustment to Expected and Unexpected Oil Price Changes," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 15-31, February.
- Nancy Peregrim Marion & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1982. "Adjustment to Expected and Unexpected Oil Price Changes," NBER Working Papers 0997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singh, Tarlok, 2004. "On the optimizing model of the balance of trade in India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 605-625, July.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Paul, Rodney, 2008. "Income Effects on the Trade Balance in the United States: Analysis by Sector," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 967-982, December.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Paul, Rodney, 2008. "Income Effects on the Trade Balance in the United States: Analysis by Sector," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(03), December.
- Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko & Villlaruel, Mai Lin & Edmonds, Christopher, 2016. "Absorptive Capacity and the Impact of Commodity Terms of Trade Shocks in Resource Export-Dependent Economies," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 487, Asian Development Bank.
- Tarlok Singh, 2007. "Intertemporal Optimizing Models Of Trade And Current Account Balance: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 25-64, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:16:y:1984:i:1-2:p:29-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed