The impact of the Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program on patient choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardell, N. Scott, 1997. "Variance Components Structures for the Extreme-Value and Logistic Distributions with Application to Models of Heterogeneity," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 185-213, April.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Choné & Franck Evain & Lionel Wilner & Engin Yilmaz, 2013. "Introducing Activity-Based Payment in the Hospital Industry: Evidence from French Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 4304, CESifo Group Munich.
- Philippe ChonÃ© & Franck Evain & Lionel Wilner & Engin Yilmaz, 2013.
"Introducing Activity-Based Payment in the Hospital Industry: Evidence from French Data,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4304, CESifo Group Munich.
- P. Choné & F. Evain & L. Wilner & E. Yilmaz, 2013. "Introducing activity-based payment in the hospital industry: Evidence from French data," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2013-11, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Claudio Lucarelli & Philip Schmidt-Dengler & Robert Town, 2013. "Can Amputation Save the Hospital? The Impact of the Medicare Rural Flexibility Program on Demand and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 18894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Gowrisankaran, Gautam & Lucarelli, Claudio & Town, Robert, 2013. "Can Amputation Save the Hospital? The Impact of the Medicare Rural Flexibility Program on Demand and Welfare," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79920, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsHospital choice Patient welfare Medicare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:29:y:2011:i:3:p:342-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.