Incumbency and entry in license auctions: The Anglo-Dutch auction meets another simple alternative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Helmuts Äzacis & Roberto Burguet, 2005. "Incumbency and Entry in Licence Auctions: The Anglo-Dutch Auctions Meets other Simple Alternatives," Working Papers 223, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Azacis, Helmuts & Burguet, Roberto, 2005. "Incumbency and Entry in License Auctions: The Anglo-Dutch Auction Meets Other Simple Alternatives," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milgrom,Paul, 2004. "Putting Auction Theory to Work," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521536721, December.
- Burguet, Roberto & Sakovics, Jozsef, 1996. "Reserve Prices without Commitment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 149-164, August.
- Paul Klemperer, 2002. "What Really Matters in Auction Design," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 169-189, Winter.
- Eric Maskin & John Riley, 2000. "Asymmetric Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 413-438.
- Burguet, Roberto, 1996. "Optimal Repeated Purchases When Sellers Are Learning about Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 440-455, February.
- Preston McAfee, R. & McMillan, John, 1988. "Search mechanisms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 99-123, February.
- Samuelson, William F., 1985. "Competitive bidding with entry costs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 53-57.
- Caillaud, Bernard & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2004. "Equilibrium reserve prices in sequential ascending auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 78-95, July.
- Klemperer, Paul, 2002.
"How (not) to run auctions: The European 3G telecom auctions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 829-845, May.
- Paul Klemperer, 2001. "How (Not) to Run Auctions: the European 3G Telecom Auctions," Economics Papers 2002-W5, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Nov 2001.
- Klemperer, Paul, 2002. "How (Not) to Run Auctions: The European 3G Telecom Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 3215, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levin, Dan & Smith, James L, 1994. "Equilibrium in Auctions with Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 585-599, June.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2006. "Sequentially Optimal Mechanisms -super-1," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 1085-1111.
- Klemperer, Paul, 1998. "Auctions with almost common values: The 'Wallet Game' and its applications," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 757-769, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Madden & Erik Bohlin & Thien Tran & Aaron Morey, 2014.
"Spectrum Licensing, Policy Instruments and Market Entry,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(3), pages 277-298, May.
- Madden, Gary & Bohlin, Erik & Tran, Thien & Morey, Aaron, 2013. "Spectrum licensing, policy instruments and market entry," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88476, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gary Madden & Aaron Morey & Erik Bohlin, 2012. "Regulator Incentives and Third Generation National Mobile Telecommunications Market Entry," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- van Bochove, Christiaan & Boerner, Lars & Quint, Daniel, 2012. "Anglo-Dutch premium auctions in eighteenth-century Amsterdam," Discussion Papers 2012/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:26:y:2008:i:3:p:730-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .