Oligopolistic competition, IT use for product differentiation and the productivity paradox
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Okuno-Fujiwara, Masahiro & Suzumura, Kotaro, 1993.
"Symmetric Cournot Oligopoly and Economic Welfare: A Synthesis,"
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Kotaro Suzumura, 1991. "Symmetric Cournot Oligopoly and Economic Welfare: A Synthesis," Discussion Paper Series a242, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Oecd, 1997. "Measuring Electronic Commerce," OECD Digital Economy Papers 27, OECD Publishing.
- NORMAN, George & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 1996.
"Technology choice and market structure : strategic aspects of flexible manufacturing,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1996059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Norman, George & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1999. "Technology Choice and Market Structure: Strategic Aspects of Flexible Manufacturing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 345-72, September.
- George Norman & Jacques-François Thisse, 1998. "Technology Choice and Market Structure: Strategic Aspects of Flexible Manufacturing," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9808, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Morris Teubal & Ehud Zuscovitch, 1997. "Evolutionary Product Differentiation And Market Creation In Turbulent Economic Environments," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 265-286.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 1994. "Computers and Output Growth Revisited: How Big Is the Puzzle?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 273-334.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik. & Hitt, Lorin M., 1995.
"Paradox lost? : firm-level evidence on the returns to information systems spending,"
3786-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin Hitt, 1996. "Paradox Lost? Firm-Level Evidence on the Returns to Information Systems Spending," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 541-558, April.
- Jack E. Triplett, 1999. "The Solow productivity paradox: what do computers do to productivity?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 309-334, April.
- Kevin J. Stiroh & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1999. "Information Technology and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 109-115, May.
- David, Paul A, 1990. "The Dynamo and the Computer: An Historical Perspective on the Modern Productivity Paradox," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 355-61, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:19:y:2001:i:1-2:p:227-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.