Network interconnection with asymmetric networks and heterogeneous calling patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 2004. "On the Receiver-Pays Principle," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(1), pages 85-110, Spring.
- Dessein, Wouter, 2003. " Network Competition in Nonlinear Pricing," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(4), pages 593-611, Winter.
- Poletti, Stephen & Wright, Julian, 2004.
"Network interconnection with participation constraints,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 347-373, September.
- Poletti, Steve & Wright, Julian, 2003. "Network Interconnection with Participation Constraints," Working Papers 211, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Michael Carter & Julian Wright, 2003. "Asymmetric Network Interconnection," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(1), pages 27-46, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahn, Eric & Prüfer, Jens, 2008.
"Interconnection and competition among asymmetric networks in the Internet backbone market,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 243-256, September.
- Jahn, E. & Prüfer, J., 2006. "Interconnection and Competition Among Asymmetric Networks in the Internet Backbone Market," Discussion Paper 2006-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jahn, E. & Prüfer, J., 2006. "Interconnection and Competition Among Asymmetric Networks in the Internet Backbone Market," Discussion Paper 2006-033, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Stennek, Johan & Tangerås, Thomas, 2006.
"Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications,"
Working Paper Series
685, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Johan Stennek & Thomas Tangeras, 2008. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," Working Papers 08-09, NET Institute.
- Stennek, Johan & Tangerås, Thomas P., 2007. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," CEPR Discussion Papers 6073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Peitz, 2005. "Asymmetric Regulation of Access and Price Discrimination in Telecommunications," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 327-343, November.
- Dietrich, Antje-Mareike, 2017. "Platform intermediation to sponsor alternative fuel vehicles," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 90-99.
- Steffen Hoernig & Roman Inderst & Tommaso Valletti, 2014.
"Calling circles: network competition with nonuniform calling patterns,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 45(1), pages 155-175, March.
- Hoernig, Steffen & Inderst, Roman & Valletti, Tommaso, 2010. "Calling Circles: Network Competition with Non-Uniform Calling Patterns," CEPR Discussion Papers 8114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Hoernig & Roman Inderst & Tommaso Valletti, 2011. "Calling Circles: Network Competition with Non-Uniform Calling Patterns," CEIS Research Paper 206, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 04 Jul 2011.
- Joan Calzada & Francesc Trillas, 2005. "The interconnection prices in telecomunications: from theory to practice," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 173(2), pages 85-125, June.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Hahn, Jong-Hee, 2004.
"Network competition and interconnection with heterogeneous subscribers,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 611-631, May.
- Jong-Hee Hahn, 2000. "Network Competition and Interconnection with Heterogeneous Subscribers," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 2000/11, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Dietrich, Antje-Mareike, 2016. "Governmental platform intermediation to promote alternative fuel vehicles," Economics Department Working Paper Series 16, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:16:y:2004:i:3:p:375-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.