Network competition with heterogeneous customers and calling patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:71:y:2001:i:3:p:413-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Patrick Rey & Jean Tirole, 1998. "Network Competition: I. Overview and Nondiscriminatory Pricing," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 1-37, Spring.
- Tommaso M. Valletti & Carlo Cambini, 2005. "Investments and Network Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(2), pages 446-468, Summer.
- Michael Carter & Julian Wright, 1999. "Interconnection in Network Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2001. "Competitive Price Discrimination," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 579-605, Winter.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Patrick Rey & Jean Tirole, 1998. "Network Competition: II. Price Discrimination," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 38-56, Spring.
- Dessein, Wouter, 2003. " Network Competition in Nonlinear Pricing," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(4), pages 593-611, Winter.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1998. "Network Interconnection in Telecommunications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 545-564, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Ángel Luis López, 2010. "Mobile Termination and Consumer Expectations under the Receiver-Pays Regime," Working Papers 10-12, NET Institute.
- Luis López, Ángel, 2011. "Mobile termination rates and the receiver-pays regime," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 171-181, June.
- Basalisco, Bruno, 2012. "The effect of user interaction on the demand for mobile text messages: Evidence from cross-country data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 132-144.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Jeon, Doh-Shin, 2009.
"Mobile termination and mobile penetration,"
IESE Research Papers
D/816, IESE Business School.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2009. "Mobile termination and mobile penetration," Economics Working Papers 1166, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Jeon, Doh-Shin, 2009. "Mobile Termination and Mobile Penetration," IDEI Working Papers 575, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2009. "Mobile Termination and Mobile Penetration," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 777.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Jeon, Doh-Shin, 2009. "Mobile Termination and Mobile Penetration," TSE Working Papers 09-070, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2009. "Mobile Termination and Mobile Penetration," Working Papers 393, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & López, Ángel L., 2014. "Who Should Pay for Two-way Interconnection?," IESE Research Papers D/1102, IESE Business School.
- Edmond Baranes & Cuong Huong Vuong, 2012. "Policy Implications of Asymmetric Termination Rate Regulation in Europe," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Sjaak Hurkens, 2007. "A Retail Benchmarking Approach to Efficient Two-way Access Pricing: Two-Part Tariffs," Working Papers 07-11, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Viktória Kocsis, 2005. "Network Asymmetries and Access Pricing in Cellular Telecommunications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-085/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dejan Trifunović & Đorđe Mitrović, 2016. "Price Discrimination, Entry, And Switching Costs In Network Competition," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 61(209), pages 129-160, April - J.
- Edmond Baranes, 2006. "Bundling and Collusion on Communications Markets," Working Papers 06-17, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Jullien, Bruno & Rey, Patrick & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2013. "Termination fees revisited," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 738-750.
- Kocsis, Viktória, 2005.
"A hálózatok közötti aszimmetria hatása a mobilszolgáltatók végződtetési díjára
[The effect of asymmetry among networks on the provision charges of mobile telephone services]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 663-685.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Angel L. Lopez, 2014. "Who should pay for two-way interconnection?," Working Papers 774, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jullien, Bruno & Rey, Patrick & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2009. "Mobile Call Termination Revisited," TSE Working Papers 10-198, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2010.
- Edmond Baranes & Laurent Flochel, 2008. "Competition in telecommunication networks with call externalities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 53-74, August.
- Viktoria Kocsis, 2005. "Network Asymmetries and Access Pricing in Cellular Telecommunications," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0513, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2008. "A Retail Benchmarking Approach to Efficient Two-Way Access Pricing: Termination-Based Price Discrimination with Elastic Subscription Demand," Working Papers 08-41, NET Institute, revised Nov 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:16:y:2004:i:3:p:323-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.