Efficient Intercarrier Compensation for Competing Networks When Customers Share the Value of A Call
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Kruse, Jörn, 2011.
"Calling party pays or receiving party pays? The diffusion of mobile telephony with endogenous regulation,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 107-117, March.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Kruse, Jörn, 2010. "Calling party pays or receiving party pays? The diffusion of mobile telephony with endogenous regulation," DICE Discussion Papers 10, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sobolewski, Maciej & Czajkowski, Mikołaj, 2018.
"Receiver benefits and strategic use of call externalities in mobile telephony markets,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 16-27.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Maciej Sobolewski, 2016. "Strategic use of external benefits for entry deterrence: the case of a mobile telephony market," Working Papers 2016-27, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Sobolewski, Maciej, 2016. "Estimating call externalities in mobile telephony," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148706, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: Mark Armstrong & Robert Porter (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1557-1700, Elsevier.
- Berger, Ulrich, 2005. "Bill-and-keep vs. cost-based access pricing revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 107-112, January.
- Agostini, Claudio A. & Willington, Manuel & Lazcano, Raúl & Saavedra, Eduardo, 2017.
"Predation and network based price discrimination in Chile,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 781-791.
- Claudio Agostini & Raul Lazcano & Eduardo Saavedra & Manuel Willington, 2016. "Predation and Network Based Price Discrimination in Chile," Working Papers wp_048, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Claudio A. Agostini & RaÃºl Lazcano & Eduardo H. Saavedra & C. Manuel Willington, 2016. "Predation And Network Based Price Discrimination In Chile," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv314, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Rojas, Christian, 2017. "How much is an incoming message worth? Estimating the call externality," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 23-37.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & López, Ángel L., 2014. "Who Should Pay for Two-way Interconnection?," IESE Research Papers D/1102, IESE Business School.
- Cunningham, Brendan M. & Alexander, Peter J. & Candeub, Adam, 2010. "Network growth: Theory and evidence from the mobile telephone industry," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 91-102, March.
- Claudio Agostini & Raul Lazcano & Eduardo Saavedra & Manuel Willington, 2016.
"Price Differentiation between On-Net and Off-Net Calls: An Application to the Chilean Telephony Market,"
wp_051, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Eduardo H. Saavedra & C. Manuel Willington, 2016. "Price Differentiation Between On-net And Off-net Calls: An Application To The Chilean Telephony Market," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv313, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Rojas, Christian, 2015. "The welfare effects of banning off-net/on-net price differentials in the mobile sector," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 590-607.
- Cambini, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso M., 2003. "Network competition with price discrimination: 'bill-and-keep' is not so bad after all," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 205-213, November.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael L. Katz, 2011.
"Customer or Complementor? Intercarrier Compensation with Two‐Sided Benefits,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 379-408, June.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E & Katz, Michael L, 2006. "Customer or Complementor? Intercarrier Compensation with Two-Sided Benefits," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt9vf0k91t, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Cricelli, Livio & Grimaldi, Michele & Levialdi Ghiron, Nathan, 2012. "The impact of regulating mobile termination rates and MNO–MVNO relationships on retail prices," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-12.
- David Harbord & Steffen Hoernig, 2015. "Welfare Analysis of Regulating Mobile Termination Rates in the U.K," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 673-703, December.
- Harbord, David & Hoernig, Steffen, 2010.
"Welfare Analysis of Regulating Mobile Termination Rates in the UK (with an Application to the Orange/T-Mobile Merger),"
21515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harbord, David & Hoernig, Steffen, 2010. "Welfare Analysis of Regulating Mobile Termination Rates in the UK (with an Application to the Orange/T-Mobile Merger)," CEPR Discussion Papers 7730, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Angel L. Lopez, 2014. "Who Should Pay for Two-Way Interconnection?," Working Papers 774, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Bill-and-Keep vs. Cost-Based Access Pricing Revisited," Industrial Organization 0408002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Access Charges in the Presence of Call Externalities," Industrial Organization 0408009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2004.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Ángel Luis López, 2010. "Mobile Termination and Consumer Expectations under the Receiver-Pays Regime," Working Papers 10-12, NET Institute.
- Littlechild, S.C., 2004. "‘Mobile Termination Charges: Calling Party Pays versus Receiving Party Pays’(original and revised versions)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0426, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Harbord, David & Pagnozzi, Marco, 2008. "On-Net/Off-Net Price Discrimination and 'Bill-and-Keep' vs. 'Cost-Based' Regulation of Mobile Termination Rates," MPRA Paper 14540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis López, Ángel, 2011. "Mobile termination rates and the receiver-pays regime," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 171-181, June.
- Basalisco, Bruno, 2012. "The effect of user interaction on the demand for mobile text messages: Evidence from cross-country data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 132-144.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:12:y:2003:i:2:p:207-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.