Theory and method in international business research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John H Dunning, 1989. "The Study of International Business: A Plea for a More Interdisciplinary Approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 20(3), pages 411-436, September.
- Jean J Boddewyn, 1988. "Political Aspects of MNE Theory," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 341-363, September.
- Brian Toyne, 1989. "International Exchange: A Foundation for Theory Building in International Business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Treviño, Len J. & Mixon Jr., Franklin G. & Funk, Charles A. & Inkpen, Andrew C., 2010. "A perspective on the state of the field: International business publications in the elite journals as a measure of institutional and faculty productivity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 378-387, August.
- Coviello, Nicole E. & Jones, Marian V., 2004. "Methodological issues in international entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 485-508, July.
- Harris, Simon, 2000. "Reconciling positive and interpretative international management research: a native category approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 755-770, December.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:4:p:53-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chabowski, Brian R. & Samiee, Saeed & Hult, G. Tomas M., 2017. "Cross-national research and international business: An interdisciplinary path," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 89-101.
- Fetscherin, Marc & Voss, Hinrich & Gugler, Philippe, 2010. "30 Years of foreign direct investment to China: An interdisciplinary literature review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 235-246, June.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Nuno Rosa Reis & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa, 2013. "Understanding the footprint of the RBV in International Business studies: The last twenty years of research," Working Papers 96, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Fan, Di & Zhu, Cherrie Jiuhua & Nyland, Chris, 2012. "Factors affecting global integration of Chinese multinationals in Australia: A qualitative analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 13-26.
- Dunning, John H., 2004. "The contribution of British scholarship to international business studies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 257-279, April.
- Peter Buckley & Malcolm Chapman, 1998. "The Management of Cooperative Strategies in R&D and Innovation Programmes," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 369-381.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:6:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-016-0075-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa, 2011. "The RBV in International Business Studies: A bibliometric study of Barney?s (1991) contribution to the field," Working Papers 82, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Zhan, Ge, 2013. "Statistical power in international business research: Study levels and data types," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 678-686.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Business Interdisciplinary Research Social Anthropology Economics Methodology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:5:y:1996:i:3:p:233-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.